Coconut Charcoal Briquette Indonesia has started to be recognized in the international export world because of the abundant and quality raw materials, making it a quality product. As an alternative to combustion materials, Coconut Charcoal Briquette has its own benefits and advantages, one of which is because the price is certainly cheaper than the main fuel.
Indonesia, which is in a tropical country, makes it have commodities made from coconut trees with abundant ingredients. Coconut trees in Indonesia can grow almost anywhere in Indonesia, both in the lowlands to the highlands, even with different soil structures.
Utilization of coconut shells is also now a particular concern. Moreover, the export market has also been waiting for the results of export commodities from this coconut tree material, one of which is Coconut Charcoal Briquette. Coconut shells are processed in such a way, making them have high added value, which previously had not been glimpsed into its utilization.
Charcoal from coconut shells can be used as energy storage, made into charcoal briquettes, has a number of advantages that can be utilized. Its ability to store energy, in the end try to develop optimally as an alternative energy storage that can be used for daily needs. In addition to the many available raw materials, Coconut Charcoal Briquette is also environmentally friendly, because it is made from natural ingredients.
With the potential that exists in Indonesia including its natural resources, the development of Coconut Charcoal Briquette can further develop its potential. Especially in the future, where Indonesia and the world are very dependent on energy sources in carrying out their activities, then Coconut Charcoal Briquette can be an alternative solution, and you can start from now, get used to its use.
How to Make Coconut Charcoal Briquette
As we know Coconut Charcoal Briquette can be used as an alternative energy source for combustion, for example for barbecue, or for shisa, and many others. There are many advantages that we can get by using this alternative combustion energy source, including being economical, more economical, safe to use and environmentally friendly.
Coconut Charcoal Briquette tend to be faster and easier to burn, capable of producing high enough energy, so that it can be used more efficiently overall.
The processing of these briquettes is also relatively clean, ash does not fly and does not emit smoke, because the process does not use chemicals. By using Coconut Charcoal Briquette you also don’t need to worry about black stains, because its use does not leave stains on the equipment used, all clean.
Ingredients for Making Coconut Charcoal Briquette:
- Coconut Shell Charcoal
- Charcoal powder machine or diskmill
- Briquette printers
- Machine for kneading dough
- Oven Briquettes
Processes How to Make Coconut Charcoal Briquette:
1. The process of authoring, where coconut shells are processed to become charcoal.
2. The process of flouring, the resulting charcoal is then crushed using a diskmill machine
3. The filtering process, the sieving process to produce finer and softer grains, uses a 50 mesh filter
4. Media Mixing Process, mixed coconut shell flour stirred with starch glue with a ratio of 2.5% starch glue to coconut shell charcoal flour.
5. The process of printing coconut shell charcoal, printed using a briquette printer, into a solid form
6. Drying process, drying after printing at a temperature of 650 degrees Celsius, drying with the help of sunlight. After finishing drying the Coconut Charcoal Briquette Indonesia is ready to be packaged.